Tuesday, December 30, 2008

are you freakin KIDDING me!?!?

So I left for London on Saturday at 7:00 pm…and arrived here at 8:00am London time. Everything was great, besides this little nagging sore throat that I was developing. Oh well, it will go away, I thought. So we do a little touring of London all morning, then go to the Salvation Army Hall (the original salv. army where William Booth once stood and preached) for our first of four performances on the trip (yeah a performance the DAY WE GET HERE! Thats not crazy at all)…But surprisingly, everything went great. I sang my solo and had a great time…except for this little sore throat. Well we finally arrive at the hotel at 4:00…and everyone else is trying to stay awake, but nope not me. I couldnt take it. I had been up for 24 hours and my throat was hurting so I was like screw it, I can sleep 14 hours till tomorrow morning. OHHH BUT NO! I woke up every 2 hours in the middle of the night as I progressively learned swallowing was the most PAINFUL task I had ever tried to accomplish. My throat was swelling as were my lymph nodes. So I got up the next morning and went with the group to a castle and then to sing at Shakespeares church, but shock of my life I couldnt sing…which was the biggest bummer. I got back to the hotel that night and went to sleep. Then this morning I couldnt even get out of bed…so today I have slept a total of about 14 hours, and eaten next to nothing. In fact I have hardly eaten since I got here. Thats what happens when you cant swallow. SOOOO….I paid over $2000 for this trip and I am stuck at the hotel feeling like complete and utter CRAP. awesome. Silver lining? I am gonna get realll skinny from this lack of appetite. :-(
Loading...
Hide notes

No comments:

Post a Comment