Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Prayer to the Father

Broken Down on the ground, and I cannot find my feet.
Whispering your Holy Name, wont you come and rescue me.
I could try and get back up, wipe the dirt off my face.
But I need your soft sure hand, so I am asking wont you stay?
Stay, Stay, Stay!
No, I dont wanna let you go.
I can’t do this anymore, Wont you take away this pain.
Dry my tears my fears my doubts. Please run come and rescue me.
No, Lord, I dont wanna let you go. I dont wanna let you go.
Stay, Stay, Stay, Stay.
Broken Down on the ground, and I cannot find my feet.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! It's so cool when things I think and feel but can't seem to verbalize I find in the words of others. I think this should be a song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a song. I wrote it and play it on my guitar. I will play it for you sometime. :-)

    ReplyDelete