Monday, May 25, 2009

Pain

Oww, it really hurts. Like deep inside, pain. Why does it have to be like this? Why do I always have to go for the same guys. This is time number three where this has happened. I dont want to be hardened, but when it keeps happening, its hard not to be. My heart aches. More than it should....but it literally aches within me. There are so many reasons why that feeling should be gone, so many reasons he gave me not to care, but I still feel this way. Because when I care for someone, it isnt shallow, and conditional. DANG IT. Thats what sucks. When you love unconditionally, you get soooo hurt. Because humans arent perfect and they do crap to hurt you. Unconditional love doesnt care what your mind says...it just feels. I dont want to feel. I dont want to hurt. Losing a friend is the worst feeling. I wish I could simply not care. I wish it didnt matter. I wish I was shallow....but I am not. So my heart aches.

No comments:

Post a Comment