Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jesus is King

Oh and for His returning we watch and we pray

Yes we will be ready the dawn of that day

And we'll join in singing with all the redeemed

Cause Satan is vanquished and our Jesus is King

So come let us sing a song

A song declaring that we belong to Jesus

Oh, that He is all we need, yeah

So lift up a heart of praise

Sing now with voices raised to Jesus

Oh, and sing to the King.

The Lord showed me something tonight, and for it, I am eternally grateful. Praise be to God.

2 comments:

  1. I remember the first time I heard this song. I was a freshman in college and I was at 7:22 with Mary Demonbruen it still gives me chills in anticipation for the day Satan is vanquished and Jesus is King! I love you more than spaghettios and gummy bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo man thats a lot of love. :-) I love you more than FROZEN gummy bears!

    ReplyDelete